Notation for unordered product of sets

Frequently, when referring to the edges of an undirected graph $G=(V,E)$, I want to write that $E \subset V \times V$, which isn’t correct since the Cartesian product is ordered and the edges are not.

This motivates my question: is there a common notation for a product of sets $A$ and $B$ defined by $\{ \{a,b\} ~|~ a \in A ,~ b \in B \}$?

Solutions Collecting From Web of "Notation for unordered product of sets"